How does water become a raindrop?
- We have shared with each other what we already know about water.
- We also asked questions which we will answer by the end of our Quest.
- We looked at states of matter and worked as a team to group objects into their different states.
Our English focus...
This half term we are looking at narratives and non-chronological reports. We will be focusing on the book 'The Rhythm of the Rain'.
- We have compared non-fiction and fiction texts.
- We have also looked at hooks in narratives and have had a go at writing our own hooks about setting and characters from the story.
In maths, we have continued to look at multiplication and division and have practised our times tables. We have used our times tables facts to solve problems!